Thursday, April 22, 2010

WE'RE OUTTA HERE!


We can no longer keep this blog going AND develop our sister blog Can You See My Pussy Now (NSFW) . "Pussy", as a "adult" content site with the appropriate warning label, gives Mess a new sense of freedom, free from self-censoring. WCM has been fun, for sure, but HAS as in HAS BEEN is the operative word. So, for those of you are not easily offended, come visit us at the dirty little sister blog. For those of you who are easily offended, there are plenty of good therapists in the yellow pages. Best of luck!
www.canyouseemypussynow.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Tell me this is a sick joke. You're the cheese to my macaroni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well your cheese is about to get a whole lot SPICIER, bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. renegade necrophile princessApril 22, 2010 at 9:55 PM

    I know we neglect you Mess, but really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While i am sad to hear this, I fully understand...I wish you all the best w/ your PUSSY! I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bummer! I JUST FOUND YOU TODAY!!! tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm years behind what's really going on...

    ReplyDelete